Financed fund: 43.258.040 ALL (or 350.978 Euro)
Contribute to the social inclusion of people in need in Shkodra.
- Restructuring the municipal premises of the Centre, kindergarten, kindergarten and primary health care Centre;
- Actively involve the local community in the development of the Centre;
- Develop the management structure and programmatic concept;
- Develop a five-year action plan for the Centre's social activities;
- Prepare the framework for capacity building and action plan;
- Design and deliver a capacity building program;
- Provide technical assistance and coaching;
- Develop and support the Centre's core social services;
- Develop and support community-based social services;
- Support community empowerment and volunteering;
- Support the Early Childhood Development Program.