Financed fund: 32.864.000 ALL (or 266.645 Euro)
- to contribute to the social development of youth by creating a youth space with the goal of increasing human resources development, social inclusion and social equity within Gramsh Municipality to meet the challenge of European Integration;
- To contribute to quality, innovative, and inclusive social development for Gramsh youth to ensure no one is left behind and reduce gender gaps through renovating and equipping a new Youth Center;
- To foster social inclusion of those at risk of poverty and exclusion (youth with disabilities, minorities, return migrants) by enhancing their access to formal education and non-formal and informal learning, employment programs, culture, ICT, and team sports;
- To support sustainable local development to overcome lack of employment opportunities and safeguard natural and cultural heritage by increasing youth empowerment, civic engagement, leadership and municipality initiatives that promote youth democratic participation and tourism development at the local level.
- Construction and equipping of the Youth Center;
- Drafting, planning, and logistics of Youth formal education and non-formal and informal learning, employment programs, culture, ICT, and team sports activities;
- Implementation of youth empowerment, leadership, civic engagement, and democratic participation and local tourism development activities and trainings.