* The Ministry of Social Welfare and Youth was restructured in 2017.
Financed fund - 62.787.284 ALL (or 447.553,52 Euro)
Promoting vocational education (AFP) in compliance with the requirements of the labour market. In particular, the Project aims at:
- improving the technical skills of the workers in the shoe sector companies, through the innovative vocational training based on the needs of the European market related to quality and design;
- increasing the employment rate of the unemployed young people and the long term unemployed (among which women are the main group, in the manufacturing sector).
Main activities of the project:
- Construction and equipping a vocational training centre for designers in the shoe sector in the Technical-professional Institute of Tirana;
- Training of the trainers and the tutors of the companies according to the highest European standards regarding quality and design;
- Professional training in CAD design, shoe design and modelling;
- Strengthening of the shoe sector companies network, Albanian and Italian ones (particularly in the Marche region);