Financed fund: 36.851.752 ALL (or 299.000 Euro)
- Increase sustainable local development and promote the circular economy based on livestock farming and commercial activity in the municipality of Lushnje.
- Elaboration of an integrated action plan and capacity building for sustainable management of livestock and livestock market in Lushnje;
- Organization of workshops with local stakeholders for the purpose of managing the livestock market and the Educational Laboratory / Organization of training courses with veterinarians and other interested parties for the sustainable management of the livestock breeding cycle, food safety, circular economy, etc.;
- Design and implement physical interventions on the livestock market and on the educational laboratory for sustainable breeding;
- Adaptation of a green design project for intervention in the existing area of the livestock market, including market facilities, an emergency slaughterhouse, veterinary facilities and laboratory premises. Organization of public hearings to consult stakeholder groups;
- Preparation and management of the procurement process;
- Promotional and educational activities for a greater use of the market.