Financed fund: 33.881.180 ALL (or 274.898 Euro)
- Optimize the urban infrastructure in the “5 Shtatori” district in Corovoda, in order to get closer to urban sustainability as a link between city dwellers and infrastructural services.
- Urban infrastructural requalification of the “5 Shtatori” district in Corovoda;
- Support sustainable local development in order to promote the safeguarding of natural and cultural heritage and environmental sustainability ;
- Improve community involvement in implementing public investments that have a direct impact on their daily life.
- Improvement of the public space (“5 Shtatori” district) to increase social inclusion;
- Improvement of social activities in Corovoda;
- Articulate the socio-economic action plan;
- Visibility actions.