Financed fund: 36.693.500 ALL (297.716 Euro)
- Ensure better living conditions for the inhabitants of Finiq Municipality by providing a safe and healthier community environment
- Improve social and health public services for vulnerable groups in Finiq Municipality by providing a warm and safe social and community space;
- Ensure the reconstruction of a social multi-function Centre for vulnerable groups, specifically for the elderly, violated women and people with disabilities by offering daily or 24 hours care and shelter;
- Improve psychological, health and social conditions of participants, positively impacting the local community cohesion.
- The reconstruction and refurbishment of the Centre to ensure its sustainability and full accessibility;
- Exchange workshops with neighbouring Municipalities (Vlora, Gjirokastra, Saranda) to gain experiences on how to manage and properly offer social and health services to target groups, within a social Multi-function Centre.