Financed fund: 41.905.000 ALL (or 340.000 Euro)
- To contribute to the efficiency, efficacy and response capacity of Primary Health Care Services in Këlcyre.
- Ensure access to and delivery of quality of primary health care services and development of health care services for affected population;
- Scale up Health Centre preparedness and response capacity through efficient and running facilities (health facilities restored with equipment and supplies);
-Strengthen early warning diseases surveillance, information management and epidemic response.
- Reconstruction of the Health Centres;
- Acquisition and deployment of medical equipment and furniture;
- Training activity and identification and formulation of clinical and organizational protocols;
-Visibility and Dissemination.