* With the Territorial Reform the Municipality of Corovode was named Municipality of Skrapar. The project partner communes were merged with the Municipality of Skrapar (L. 115/2014). The Ministry of Economic Development, Tourism, Trade and Entrepreneurship was restructured in 2017.
Financed fund - 49.963.700 ALL (or 356.145,84 Euro)
To contribute in the creation of new jobs in the area and to diversify agriculture economy as a prevailing economy through promoting sustainable tourism and adventure tourism
Main activities of the project:
- Realising sustainable and adequate rural and environmental infrastructure for the adventure tourism and the evaluation of territory in Osum river in order to promote activities as rafting, trekking, biking tracks, etc.)
- Installing signal system for promoting tourist activities and areas;
- Creation of a local brand and a web page for tourism promotion (http://www.visitskrapar.com/home)
- Training for the young people and women in difficult conditions for evaluating local production and for acquiring new professional skills in the hospitality and tourism promotion area;
- Establishment of a new local public-private entity for tourism promotion through the LEADER approach.