Financed fund: 36. 975.000 ALL (or 300.000 Euro)
- Provide agricultural areas with the appropriate tools for the control and response to diseases, pests and the use of chemicals, for the dissemination and implementation of innovative and ecological solutions.
- Make operational and strengthen the existing Analysis Laboratory (in the Multifunctional Center "Urban Lab" -UL-) in Divjake through the equipment of two fundamental testing machines: High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS);
- To train (ToT) the chemical analyst of UL on the operation of the mentioned machinery;
- Extend the existing capabilities of the UL analysis laboratory in micropropagation processing, through the provision of equipment;
- Create, promote and disseminate through UL, a basic package of "Integrated Pest Management" (IPM) methodologies and techniques, targeting farmers' ability to address threats and developing appropriate agricultural techniques;
- Disseminate, promote and market the use of laboratory services through the strengthening of UL training structures and social tools.