Financed fund:37.240.100 ALL (or 302.150 Euro)
- Improve and extend social assistance services for the elderly in need by rebuilding and expanding an existing Centre for the elderly in Saranda.
- To improve social services for elderly women and men living in Saranda, providing an appropriate space for social cohesion and aggregation that reduces the phenomenon of social exclusion;
- Carry out the reconstruction, expansion and equipment of an existing Multifunctional Centre for the elderly;
- Enhance the services and activities offered by the Centre, and make the interior spaces more pleasant, with the aim of reducing the psychological deterioration and social exclusion of elderly guests.
- Exchange workshops with neighbouring municipalities (Valona, Gjirokaster) to gain experience on how to manage and offer social and health services to the elderly;
- Once the reconstruction of the Centre is completed, an inauguration event will be held with local and regional authorities.