Financed fund: 39.187.500 ALL (or 317.951 Euro)
- Establishing a Cultural and Multifunctional Centre to offer people in the risk of poverty and social exclusion the opportunities or their integration in the society through support with social and education services and other facilities provided in this center for a better life for all and a sustainable development of the community.
- To use the multi-functional Centre for gathering of the youth of the region, people at risk of poverty and social exclusion, to raise awareness and organize activities to create a dignified social and cultural life with a programme of activities and services;
- To set up a ‘Single Window Service’ at the Cultural and Multifunctional Centre to offer facilities to citizens as a right model of this service;
- To become the Cultural and Multifunctional Centre for recreation for the senior citizens of the area and to create the opportunity to the people with disabilities to be integrated and socialized;
- To provide the opportunities to obtain some skills for any profession to the interested people in need like minorities, returned migrants, etc.;
- To set up the vocational training courses in the Cultural and Multifunctional Centre to provide the skills and professional abilities to the unemployed youngsters and disadvantaged women;
- Revival of community life by performing innovative, creative, cultural and artistic events, film screenings, open social debates in the Cultural and Multifunctional turning it into it in a multi-functional Centre.
- Reconstruction of the Cultural and Multifunctional Centre;
- Activities in the Cultural and Multifunctional Centre;
- Single Window Services (SWS);
- Multi-functional cultural environment;
- Community Space.