* The Ministry of Social Welfare and Youth was restructured in 2017.
Financed fund - 69.675.570 ALL (or 498.680,00 Euro)
To contribute in the improvement of the welfare quality in Albania, by supporting the decentralisation of the social services and the progressive opening of the institutions and welcoming centres for the local communities and families in order to promote social inclusion of children in difficulty, the disabled people and older people
Main activities of the project:
- Maintenance of the Nursing Home in Shkodra;
- Establishment of a family-house for children in difficulty in the Children Center in Shkodra;
- Experimenting best practices for the decentralisation of the social services in cooperation with the State Social Service;
- Organisation of daily activities for the children and elderly people in vulnerable situations as well as for the children and the disabled people and the opening of the Children Center and Elderly People Center in Shkodra and the Center for the disabled people “Pellumbat” in Tirana;
- Preparation of the guidelines for the decentralisation of the social services and the training of the workers;
- Promoting of volunteer activities in order to guarantee a better and a more sustainable provision of the social services.